Saturday, March 03, 2018

Overheard on the MTA Bus

Yesterday the Baltimore City Public School was closed because of high wind (70+ mph wind all day long). On an unrelated setting, I was in a full packed bus with the other commuters, overheard some conversation.

[read these as a conversation between a group of middle aged African American male]

"Yo, today the school is closed, yo."

"Yea, I heard they close all the school out of bomb threat."

[I was giggling, and I was thinking it's no bomb threat my man it's bomb cyclone, the weather, not the real bomb.]

"Shooting?"

"No, bomb threat, yo."

"Yo, if the kids know it's bomb threat they gonna use it all over."

"Yea, yea, like gimme the number yo. I'm gonna close the school on Wednesday."

"Ha ha ha."

"No, it's the wind, yo."

"It ain't no wind!"

"It's the wind, yo"

"Back in the day the school ain't no close cuz of wind yo."

"Yea, yea, yo momma'd say wind my ass yo! Get yo ass to school!"

"Yea, yea, ha ha ha."

Just another day on the MTA Bus ( : D )

No comments: